Only You
Sabtu, Desember 31, 2011 | Author: Yudo Wijaya
Time passed so quickly ...
We unwittingly been separated about two years ...
Separation without my knowing it ,
Make me lose you ...

The days which I passed seemed deserted and empty ...
Without the presence of you in my life ...
Although I have tried to find a replacement yourself ...

but ...
I realized in a short time ....
This heart can not be deceived ...
That my heart is still for you ....

Until now have not I find a replacement yourself ...
Your shadow is always present in my memory ...
Makes me hard to forget you in my daily ...

Many girls are present in my life ...
But ... Only you my dear ...
I hope you realize ...
Thathere I am still waiting for return ...
Though only a alone wishful ...

Related Post



This entry was posted on Sabtu, Desember 31, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Comments: